The world and the history of Gamma International can be easily found in the early life of his founder, Mr. Ghetti. Growing up in Italy in an area worldwide recognized for the craftsmanship in the fashion and furniture products, and helping his uncle producing unique leather luggage bags, brought Mr. Ghetti to become an entrepreneur in the furniture world, with his dream and idea to create a company which would connect fashion with comfort, quality with uncompromised research for new details. His idea was and still is to create fine furniture that would last in the time to become a one of a kind sofa. A Gamma sofa… an Italian experience.
Gamma International is in the highest echelon of high-end leather sofas and Italian custom sofas. A sofa from Gamma can be considered “Modern Art Furniture”
Only the top leathers from North Europeans bull hides are selected to be used in Gamma products. The reasons why Gamma International uses European bull hides for their sofas and NOT regular cow hides are:
- Bull hides are in average 40% bigger than regular hides. Our hides measure between 55 to 60 sq. ft. allowing us to use wide leather pieces in Gamma products like no one does;
- Cold weather, lots of rain means lot of grass for the bulls, allowing them to grow bigger and with a thicker skin to protect themselves from the long and cold European winters;
- No mosquitoes nor barb wire means no marks and scars on their hides, giving Gamma the perfect and intact pieces for all Gamma Arredamenti leather sofas;
- A quick delivery time of the hides to our Italian tannery means that no formaldehyde is used to preserve the hides, resulting in healthier natural leather for all Gamma’s upholstered products;
- 6 Grades of genuine leather including Pampas Leather and Piuma Leather allow every designer to find a perfect fit for every customer request. Or you can choose a Nubuck Gamma sofa.
More than 450 colors of stitching are available. That means no matter what kind of request you have, we will always find a color you need. Gamma’s stitching styles are always updated with the latest fashion in the industry. Baseball, English, Twin, Cross, Edge-to-Edge stitching are Gamma’s signatures in our craftsmanship in the modern Italian furniture industry. For every style of Gamma Sofa or Sectional you can choose between Contrast and Matching Stitching or you can use any of Gamma Leather collection color as a reference for your thread.
Gamma’s Sofa Configurations:
Nowadays with so many different projects and room sizes flexibility is a luxury for every designer. At Gamma International we offer all of you the luxury to choose between more than 30 SKUs for each style of leather sofa or sectional. With 3 different types of seat width (X, Y, J) you will always find a right size for your room. You can see the Gamma quality through models like the Bond Sectional, Border sofa, Herman sectional, Manhattan sectional, Mokambo sofa, Outback sectional, Outclass sectional, and Planet sectional sofa. These and many more models are beautiful pieces of Italian design.
Every style of leather sofa or sectional comes with a standard recommended leg, but in case you want to change a type of leg – No Problem, with more than 40 metal legs and 40 wood legs to choose from you will always find a right style for your perfect sofa. Every wood leg comes in 6 colors: Walnut, Beech, Black, Natural, Cherry and Wenge.
We take pride in what we manufacture. Gamma International Warranty is on of the strongest in the Industry:
- 10 years for Frame
- 5 years for Suspension
- 3 years for Leather
- 2 years for Core and Mechanisms
Gamma Arredamenti is an Italian Company with American Customer Service. That means no matter what time of the day you can get the answer you need right away without having to deal with time difference.
Gamma International logistics operation in North Carolina simply means a faster delivery time for you and with containers arriving from Italy each week your order will never be held back.